Monday 5 March 2018

# affordable # beach day

OOTD #15 - Beach Day!

Hi Guys,

On this day, it was our last morning in Florida, as we were flying home in the evening, so we decided to pop to the beach.

We went to the beach in the evening, just before sunset, and it was beautiful and warm. The beach we visited was the Spanish River Beach and it was so beautiful!
The sand was white and the sea was clear, and it was the perfect day to pick shells from the sea - it was just a stunning morning!

For this day, I just popped on a little bit of waterproof foundation and waterproof mascara, as I wanted to make sure that nothing ran, as we were travelling home that evening. The mascara is a new favourite of mine, and it literally doesn't budge for anything! It's the Covergirl The Super Sizer Waterproof mascara, and I even struggle taking it off with makeup remover. This is you best bet if you think you might get caught in water/rain, and its only $6!

The outfit is very simple, affordable, and something that will keep me cool in the heat - it was 28 degrees by 9am!

Overall this day was perfect (other than the travel back home which was 9 hours on a plane!), and the holiday and weather were amazing!

To find out where everything's from, I've listed ti below for you.






What I'm Wearing:
Top: Primark
Shorts: H&M
Belt: River Island
Shoes: Primark
Bag: Victoria's Secret (here)
Sunglasses: Quay Australia (here)
Bracelet: Ali Express (here)

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here
Follow me on Instagram here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates