Sunday 10 June 2018

# affordable # chilly summer

OOTD #17 - Cool Summer!

Hi Guys,

On the day that I wore this outfit, it was one of those days when it was pretty chilly when the sun went in, and then BAM, the sun comes out and it's nice and warm!

If I don't know what to wear on the weekends, I'll always bung on my jeans and my favourite Michael Kors bag...seriously, I've gotten so much use out of it since I bought it, as I basically wear it every weekend! 

This top is perfect for any weather in the summer, because it's a beautiful off-the-shoulder top when you don't want to cover up, and because I knew it was a little chilly, I decided to pop on my new H&M oversized denim jacket. I had this in my last OOTD, and I've loved it ever since. 

If you're looking for a small crossbody bag, and you want ti to last, I definitely recommend this MK bag! It's made of tough leather, works in all weather, is incredibly versatile, and looks exactly the same as when I bought it in November! 

All details for this outfit are listed below!




What I'm Wearing:
Top: Hollister
Jeans: Next (here)
Belt: River Island (here)
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Bag: Michael Kors (here)
Jacket: H&M
Watch: Michael Kors (here)
Bracelets: Ali Express (here)


Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Follow me on Instagram here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates