Tuesday 12 June 2018

# blogger # chloe luckin

Back To Filming + Where Have I Been?!



Hi Guys,

So if you've been subscribed to me for a while, you will know that I tend to upload once a week, and this has been my schedule for the past couple of years - I would like to be able to upload more than once, but I have a full-time job, so it's pretty hard just trying to put in place a filming schedule!

I had been away from youtube for around 3-4 weeks, which is very unlike me, but I had a few things happen to me, which prevented me from filming and uploading.

A couple of years ago, I had a few problems happen all in one go, which prevented me from uploading for around a month, and unless it's something I can't work around, I'll be uploading on schedule as usual. With this one, it was my laptop breaking, my camera breaking, and just everything going wrong! (I talk about this experience again in the video, just incase you're a newer subscriber).

This time, I ended up have 3 things happen to me all within the space of around 1-2 weeks, and it was absolute hell!

In the video above, I go into detail about 2 of the 3 reasons, as it would explain a lot on why I've been away for so long.

I'm so sorry to all of you who were expecting my usual videos, but I'm so thankful to each an every one of you who have stayed with me throughout this.

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Follow me on Instagram here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates