Wednesday 23 January 2019

# affordable # christmas eve

OOTD #18 - Winter Warmer

Hi Guys,

So here's my first OOTD post for this year, and it's actually of an outfit from Christmas Eve!

Me and Neil always go out for a Christmas Eve drink in the evening, as it's nice and calm, and there's usually people with their friends and families at The Belfry Resort, having a great time. Plus, there's usually a band playing Christmas music in the main drinks area. It's absolutely magical! 

I've had thee boots for a few years, and they were such a steal from Forever 21, and I'm not sure if they even have anything like them now - I'll try my hardest to look and see if I can link them below. 

This jumper is so nice, soft and warm, and I love bringing it out in winter, as it's stylish yet comfortable. 

And the bag is only of my favourite bags - if not probably my favourite bag- I own. I will NEVER get rid of this beauty, as art was my first luxury bag purchase, ands it's just such a work of art. 

All details for this outfit are listed below!




What I'm Wearing:
Top: Matalan
Jeans: Next (here)
Belt: River Island (similar)
Shoes: Forever 21 (similar)
Bag: Louis Vuitton (here)
PomPom: Home Bargains



Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Follow me on Instagram here 

3 comments:

  1. I love the print and styling of that long-sleeved blouse from Matalan, and how it looks styled with the jeans from Next!!!
    P.S.: I also love your recent video titled VICTORIA'S SECRET TRY-ON SALES HAUL!!! | Chloe Luckin - YouTube.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogs are actually the reports from the world of technology. Please keep on posting the fresh blogs. As I do know that you possess the best ever techniques of converting the knowledge of words and make the entire setup understandable to everyone.
    kids masks

    ReplyDelete

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates