Saturday 23 December 2017

# adidas # bailey bow

My Christmas Wishlist 2017!


My Christmas Wishlist

Every year, I always get asked what I would like for Christmas, and I always say the same thing - 'I don't know'. 
Every year, I find it so hard to actually find anything that I'd like. This is mainly because if I need something, I'll just go ahead and buy it myself. 
This year, I actually managed to find four things that I's like for Christmas, and one of them is basically just a 'filler' present. For instance, I do really like this present, but I've pretty much got something very similar to the point where I don't really need them. 

Here's the only four things which are on my Wishlist. Of course, if I don't get these for Christmas, I'll be extremely grateful for anything I receive. It's just a fun little thing I put together (which I do every year), so I can let you all know what I've been lusting over. 

Smashbox Sculpting Cheek Palette

I saw this when I went into Boots last weekend with my Mum. I was looking for something for Neil, and happened to go across the Smashbox Counter and this drew my eye straight away. 
I love anything to do with highlight and blush, and I feel like I really need to try out some more of them, and get myself out of the rut with using the same two products - Mac Springsheen Blush, and TheBalm's Mary-Lou Manizer. Don't get me wrong, these are my favourite, but I feel like I just need to experiment more with different products. 
Also, this palette is travel friendly, so I could put it to some great use on holiday in February!

Adidas Superstar Shoes in Black & Gold

These trainers, I have been loving over the last month or so. I never really thought I'd be a trainers person - I usually just stick to my white converse which I wear pretty much every day. 
I've been really loving the Gucci Trainers, but I wouldn't spend £500 on a pair of trainers - they're waaaay out of my budget and they're just too much! So, I watched a video a little while ago from Shea Whitney, who mentioned that she wasn't sure if she was going to buy the Gucci Trainers and found these as a great alternative. Since that video, I've been loving the trainers, but I do think they're quite expensive. To me, £75 for shoes is quite expensive, but because I only have size 5.5 feet, I can get away with the Youth's sizes, which are only £45. I've been hinting this to my Mum, so hopefully she gets my hint. 😏

Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum

I always manage to find one perfume which I'm loving every year, and I always give the task to buy it for me to Neil. He is my boyfriend after all, so he can spend a bit extra on me! hehe 
I'm never really someone who goes for expensive perfumes, as I usually just stick to my Britney Spears perfumes which always smell beautiful, and they're pretty cheap here. 
A few months ago, I was again in Boots with my Mum, when I was just browsing the Chanel and Dior perfume counters. I've never really been a fan of Chanel perfume before, as I feel like they just tend to smell a little old and overpowering on me. 
My mum sprayed the Chanel NO5 which she has loved for years, and I decided to spray the Coco Mademoiselle, and I was in love with the scent! It's one of the most beautiful scents I've smelt, and it's just perfect! It's floral, but not over powering, there's hints of sweetness, but not too much, and it smells fresh, but not too fresh. I usually hate anything to do with florals, as I like my sweet fragrances, but this is just AMAZING! 
It is very expensive, but it's stunning! 

UGG Bailey Bow Boots 

For the past few years, I've always told myself that I was going to buy some real UGG Boots. As you all know, they're pretty pricey boots - these ones are around £130!
I've bought myself a couple of pairs from Costco which have been such good quality, and only cost me around £20, and I believe they're made from the same materials too. 
However, I've been loving these for at least 2 years, and I've always said to myself, 'As soon as it gets to winter, you'll buy yourself a pair of those', and it never seems to happen. 
The good news is, I also get student discount so I'll say money on them, but it's just quite a big chunk of money for around Christmas time.
I don't necessarily need these, as I already have my Costco Uggs which are great, but they're a little thing I'd like to get one day. 

Obviously, if I don't receive any of these for Christmas, I will be super grateful with anything I have. Christmas is my favourite time of the year, and it's the time for giving back. 
I'm not someone who only wants specific thing, as I love anything that anyone gets me because I know they've put thought into it! 😀

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

Chloe xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates