Wednesday 29 April 2015

# 3rd rock from the sun # best shows

My Favourites on Netflix!

Hey guys,
I've recently been addicted to somer shows on Netflix - I don't know what I did without it!

I've had Netflix for a couple of months, and I am just in awe of how many different shows and movies you can watch! There are many that I haven't seen before, and there are also Netflix Exclusives. I always thought that the exclusive shows were not going to be that good, but then my sister started watching 'Richie Rich', and she said it was better than Disney Channel! (which she constantly watches).


The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

The first show that I want to talk about is 'Kimmy Schmidt'. This was the first show that I decided to watch when I first had Netflix. I have to say that it was probably the best decision! As it is written by Tina Fey, I knew that I should give it a go, and as soon as I started watching, I was addicted. 
Everything Tina Fey touches, is perfect. 
This show is literally my type of humour, and it's so funny, and a little silly at times, but it's what I like in a TV show. 
I watched the whole series in a c couple of days, and now I can't wait for the second series!



Once Upon A Time

Now this show, I actually came across by accident. 
If you have seen any of my videos, you will know that I am a huge Disney fan, and when I found out that this show has characters from Disney, I knew I had to watch it. 
I have seen a couple of Behind-The-Scenes videos on the E! Channel, and the show had very positive reviews, and it looked very different to anything that I've seen on TV.
This show mixes real-life with fantasy.
 All of the characters are characters from fairytales (e.g. Snow White and Rumplestiltskin), and are also real-life characters too. They're trapped in a world called 'Storybrook' and have been cursed by the Evil Witch to not be able to remember that they are actually fairytale characters.
You need to persevere with this show, as the special effects can sometimes put you off, as they are more for younger audiences, but the acting is perfect!



3rd Rock From The Sun

Now, if you are a 90s kid, chances are that you have already heard of or seen this show. I had only heard about it because my older sister used to talk about it a lot of the time. After I have seen pretty much everything that I wanted to see on Netflix, I decided to give this little gem a go.

It's a very typical 90s sitcom - humour and innuendos throughout the show - but that's what made show in those days. 
This family are all aliens sent to Earth to study the human race, but it doesn't go as simple as that.
I enjoy it so much, that I pretty much watch it every night, and it just gives me a laugh before I go to bed.
If you're a fan of 'Friends', 'Fraser' or 'Everybody Loves Raymond', then I know that you will love this!

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

For more of my April Favourites, check out the video below, and subscribe to my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/chloeluckin.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates