Saturday 24 December 2016

# babyliss curl secret # beauty

My Christmas Wishlist 2016!


Hi Guys,

So it's Christmas Eve, and I've just realised that I had completely forgotten to write this blog post! I believe I did a Wishlist last year, of everything which I wished for for Christmas, and I think I received basically everything on there! It shows that my family actually listen! haha

This year, I haven't been picky with asking for anything, as I literally don't know what I would like to receive. One of these items, I know for a fact I won't be getting, as it is super expensive, and I know that I will be saving up for. But I can always ask my boyfriend to see what he says, right?

Here, I'll explain the items on my Wishlist, and why I would like them!


Ziggyology: A Brief History of Ziggy Stardust by Simon Goddard.

This is the most recent item which I have added to my Wishlist, as I only came across tis book last week in M&S! I've been a very big fan of David Bowie for a long time, and appreciate all of his work during his career. He is one of my idols, because he was himself, and didn't try to become someone who 'fit in' with his generation.
I love watching and reading biographies, and I know that I would enjoy reading this too.

Babyliss Curl Secret Simplicity.

I've wanted one of these hair curlers for years - ever since they came out on the market. The reason I haven't already purchased one of these, is the fact that they're super expensive!
I know that Babyliss came out with a simpler version of their Curl Secret this year, which was more affordable, so thought I'd pop it on my Christmas List.

Lancome Juicy Shakers.

These lip products are by far my favourite product from Lancome, and something that I truly think does work!
They keep my lips super soft, moisturised and add colour too. The colour isn't too overpowering, and isn't too sheer, and the tint stays on your lips after the oil has gone away.
I love these, and I know I'll be purchasing some more even if I don't receive any for Christmas.

Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Bandouliere in Damier Ebene.

Now, this item is purely on the list because it's my dream bag, however I know that I won't be receiving this, as its very expensive. I've asked my boyfriend for it for Christmas, but I know I won't get it! A girl can dream can't she?
This bag is perfect for me, as the style is classic, is very functional for travel and everyday, plus cross body and over the shoulder bags are my favourites!

Even if I don't receive any items on my list, I'm thankful for everything that I do receive.

Have a beautiful Christmas, and Happy Holidays!

Chloe xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates