Monday 8 June 2015

# affordable # beauty

Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever Palette Swatches!



Hi guys,
If you have seen my recent Haul (below), you will know that I purchased some items from makeup Revolution - plus other brands. 

One of the products which I purchased is a Brand NEW eyeshadow palette from Makeup Revolution - Mermaids Forever. Now, if you have seen my videos, you will know that I am obsessed with Mermaids - The Little Mermaid is my favourite Disney movie, and Ariel is my favourite Disney Princess.


So I literally couldn't wait to get my hands on this gorgeous palette, and I have to tell you that I am not disappointed! The colours are gorgeous, and go well with the theme of Mermaid and the Sea. There are 32 shades in this palette, with all of them being Shimmer shades (although I do believe that I can see some shades which are almost matte). 

The shades go in a gradient, with the lightest shades being on the left side of the palette, and the darkest on the right side. 

My favourite shades from this palette have to be Sea, Ariel, Ocean and Waves. The colours are just so pigmented, incredibly shimmery, and just plain gorgeous.

The outside packaging is gorgeous, and shows off the 'Sea' theme very well. It makes me extremely excited, even before you see the palette! The casing, is just like any normal eyeshadow palette from Makeup Revolution, but slightly larger than the standard Iconic Pro palette.

To show you how great these shadows are, and how highly pigmented they are, I have done swatches of every shade. As you can see, the 'matte' shades are not as pigmented as the rest, but all photos are done without a primer. 

I'm very excited to start playing around with these shadows and to create some amazing looks for you!

Make sure you subscribe to my youtube channel for more videos: www.youtube.com/chloeluckin

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo






(L-R) 
Forever, Bay, Myth, Song, Mermaids, Fishtail, Treasure, Imagine


(L-R) 
Seashell, Creature, Magic, Urchin, Sea, Land, Kingdom, Harmony


L-R
Enchant, Starfish, Pretty, Princess, Waves, Turtle, Mineral, Prince


L-R
Future, Ariel, Pink Sea, Ocean, Splash, Undersea, Seabed, While

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates