Saturday 12 March 2016

# affordable # chloe luckin

Makeup Revolution Lip Lava Liquid Lipsticks: Review + Swatches!



Hi Guys,

If you have seen my channel a lot through out last year, you will know that I am obsessed with Makeup Revolution.

I started purchasing these liquid lipsticks around a year ago, and recently purchased the Red lipstick, a couple of weeks ago. I purchased these for £2.99 each from the Makeup Revolution Website and Superdrug. This is a great price, as what first drew me to these, was that these are a dupe for the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks - and who doesn't want to get they hands on those?

As I've had these lipsticks for around a year, I feel like now is the best time for me to do a full review and swatches, as I feel like I know heir pros and cons, as I've worn these A LOT!

Above, is the my full review video, and below are the swatches along with their names.

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

subscribe to my youtube channel here.
subscribe to my vlog channel here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates