Thursday 24 March 2016

# beauty # british

Weekly Vlogs!

Hi Guys,

If you're subscribed to my Vlog Channel, you would have noticed that I have been a lot more active on it recently.

I really love vlogging my day-to-day life, and I thought it that it was a great little inside into my life. Obviously, I don't vlog on weekdays (I work full time on weekdays) as there would be no point at all. I've been vlogging one day every weekend, and I have been uploading my day.

I know that some of you who are subscribed to my Main Youtube Channel, like my vlogs, and some prefer my regular videos, so realised that the best thing was to create a vlog channel and upload my vlogs there. My vlogs from Florida will be uploaded on my Main Channel, as I know that quite a few of you are looking forward to seeing what I got up to there, and to see new things that you can do there too.

Fot the past two weeks, I have uploaded one vlog each week, and I'm hoping for it to become a regular thing.

Thank you all so much for your support on both of my channels! Keep subscribing and sharing, and before we know it, I'll be doing my 5,000 subscriber Giveaway! YAY!

My vlogs from the past two weeks are below.

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my Main Youtube Channel! (Beauty, Fashion, Hair, etc.)
Subscribe to my Vlog Channel!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates