Sunday 30 August 2015

# baked eyeshadow # beauty

BH Cosmetics Haul!

Hi guys,

I have recently purchased some new products from BH Cosmetics, and it was first time I have ordered from them. All I can say is that I'm super excited to use them!

I had seen that they had an offer on, where you receive a free mascara with purchases over $15. 

I have seen on some of Casey Holmes' and Blair Fowler's Videos that they are constantly raving about BH Cosmetics, so I decided to take the plunge and make a purchase.

I have seen many makeup tutorials from Casey Holmes, so chose the ones that I liked the look of, and I simply fell in love as soon as they arrived. 


The products that I purchased (L - R):






Click on the names and it will take you to the link of where to purchase them. If you would like to see swatches, I will post another blog post with swatches of all palettes. Swatches are here!

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my youtube channel here or www.youtube.com/chloeluckin




6 comments:

  1. Just subscribed to your youtube love your posts and looking forward to more videos too, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award the link is on my blog for more details and if you want to nominate other blogs!

    Ash

    ashleighfrances.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad that you love watching my videos :) xx

      Delete
  2. These look amazing!
    Also I have nominated you for the Liebster Award :D
    Here's the link to the post
    Liebster Award Post
    Looking forward to seeing your answers!
    Abiee xx
    http://www.abieelucas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of both of the eye shadow palettes! The packaging is amazing!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice. The swatches are simply amazing too! :)

      Delete

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates