Thursday 31 July 2014

# beauty # beauty guru

Youtuber Confessions TAG!



Hey guys,
     So, if you follow me on YouTube, you would probably have noticed that I finally did a TAG! I have never done a TAG before, and I realised that I should probably do one.
     I noticed that a lot of you tubers have recently started doing the Youtuber Confessions recently. It was up over a year ago by Alfie from PointlessBlog, and found it interesting, so I thought I would finally do it!
     I had fun doing this tag, and I'll definitely be doing more in the future. I hope you guys learnt some more about me, and I hope you post your videos on the Youtuber Confessions, so I can learn more about you guys.
     Subscribe to my YouTube channel here. You can also watch the video above :)

Thanks for watching,
Chloe :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates