Saturday 5 July 2014

# beauty # blue eyes

NEW Rimmel 'Kate Moss' Idol Eyes Collection!


Hey guys,
So I tried and tested out some brand new products from the Rimmel Kate Collection, after I saw these on offer and on a stand at my local Boots Drugstore. I was intrigued to find out how they were, as I heard many good things about the 'Kate Moss' Lipstick, so thought these would be amazing to try out!

     The new 'Idol Eyes' Collection is created by Kate Moss with Rimmel, and are all shades which she would wear herself, and products that she would also love to use on a day to day basis. All colours from each 3 of the products I tried out, are all available in gem tone colours.
     The first product I tried out, was the Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick by Kate. The next, Rimmel Scandaleyes 24hr Gel Liner. And the last, was the Rimmel Kate Rockin Curves Mascara.
     The Shadow Stick is available in the shades 'Rose Gold', 'Deep Amethyst', 'Electric Sapphire' and 'Pure Turquoise'. The Gel Liner is available in the shades 'Black', 'Brown' and 'Emerald'. And the Mascara is available in shades 'Jet Black', 'Sapphire', 'Amethyst' and 'Emerald'.

     I was very excited to try out the Gel liner, as my last one had decided to dry up, and felt like I needed a new one. I saw that this one was on offer, and new, so thought it would be a great opportunity to try out for you guys too. Gel liners are my favourite at the moment, and they're the only ones that seem to be good with my sensitive eyes. As I work odd hours, and still do things after and before work, I felt like I wanted a liner that would stay put all day. I was so tired of my Maybelline Gel Liner fading after a few hours, and then I would have to reapply. So I had very high hopes for this gel liner, as it stated it was 24hr, and also came with a precision brush. Two things for the price of 1! :)

After testing out each of these products for First Impressions Friday (F.I.F), I also uploaded a June Update (Top) . This was an update on how I felt about each individual product from the collection after using for several days and weeks. Click the videos to check out each review.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel here

Thanks,
Chloe :) xxx
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates