Monday 5 December 2016

# chloe luckin # Christmas

Vlogmas 2016!!!

Hi Guys,

As some of you will know, if you watched my channel last year, I actually took pertain vlogmas!

Now, all of my vlogs were on my main channel, but this year I've decided that they will all be going on my vlog channel. This is because I feel like some of you guys prefer my vlogs, and some prefer my main beauty/fashion videos.

As some of you will know, I do work full time on weekdays, so won't be able to vlog EVERYDAY. When I'm at work, my days are pretty boring as I just go to wrk and then come back, eat my inner, watch TV and go to sleep - not very entertaining.

I'm hoping to start vlogging on the weekends in December, and from when I finish work on the 16th December!

I'm really excited to start vlogmas as it makes me feel so christmassy! Also, I can't believe that its December already, as it's come across so quickly!

If you would like to check out some videos from vlogmas last year, I have added them below for you. Or you can click here for the full playlist!

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my main channel here!
Subscribe to my vlog channel here!

Checkout my Vlogmas 2015 Playlist here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates