Wednesday 21 December 2016

# beauty # boohoo jacket

First Day Of Vlogmas 2016!!!



Hi Guys,

If you're subscribed to my vlog channel, you'l know that I've started Vlogmas!

As I mentioned in the video, I started late this year, as I didn't finish work for Christmas, until 16th December, and my days are super boring at work - I wake up, go to work, come home, eat dinner and go to bed! (Not very fun for you to watch!)

I've vlogging a couple of my fun days, as the majority of the days, I've either seen a film and come home, or I've popped to the shops and watched a Christmas film.

I still have to edit a video from Monday, which should be up on my channel very soon, and will be filming again tomorrow! YAY!

Enjoy Vlogmas, and don't forget to subscribe to my Vlog Channel and Youtube Channel!

Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here:
Subscribe to my Vlog Channel here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates