Sunday 5 April 2015

# affordable # beauty

My Skin Secrets: Primer for Oily Skin

Hey guys,

Another week, and another Skincare Secret from me! This week, i am going to be telling you all about my favourite primer for my oily skin.

As you will know, if you watch my youtube videos, I have the strangest skin in the world! I have so many problems - acne, redness, acne-prone, sensitive, dry-combination skin and a super oily forehead!

I have tried so many different products to try to get my oily skin to act like normal skin, and not make my foundations slip off of my forehead. I've tried drugstore and high-end, but have finally managed to find the perfect primer for my oily skin!

The product is the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer and is available from all drugstores for the affordable price of £5.99!


This primer has a non-sticky and slightly moisturising feel, and can be worn underneath makeup or on its own. 

I have noticed that ever since i have started using this primer, my make-up stays on pretty much all day, and I only need to powder once a day - roughly 8 hours after I have applied the foundation. Before I used this primer, my makeup would stay in place for roughly an hour or two, and then i would need to powder, and then powder again a couple of hours after.

I was a little hesitant at first to use this primer, because i have very acne-prone, sensitive skin, and pretty much everything breaks me out. I found that with this, i had no irritation, and I had no extra blemishes at all. 

I can't believe I have found a primer which is super affordable, and keeps my oils at bay all day!

I definitley recommend this to anyone who suffers from any type of oily skin - whether it super oily, or just a little bit oily. This is literally THE BEST primer for oily skin!

Also, I have a giveaway on my channel where you can win this primer. All you have to do is be subscribed to my channel, and comment on the video telling me which your favourite primer and foundation are, plus your skin type. Giveaway closes 30th April 2015, and is open worldwide. (the video below has all of the information and tells you more of what I think about this primer)

Chloe xoxo

subscribe to my youtube channel here: www.youtube.com/chloeluckin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates