Tuesday 5 May 2015

# april # beauty

Monthly Favourites!


Hi guys,
I was a  little unsure of what video to record last week, and I thought ' why not a favourites video?'.

If you follow my youtube channel, you will know that the last time I filmed a 'favourites' video was last June - almost a whole year ago! My reason for this, is because I tend to use the same products a lot of the time. I have very odd skin, with a lot of problems and things that I must take into consideration when searching for a product, and if I find something that works, I won't change it up.

Recently, I have been trying out many more newer products to change up my skin care a little, and I have finally managed to find some products which are my favourites...YAY!

My video of my April Favourites is above for you, and let me know what your favourites are!

Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel at www.youtube.com/chloeluckin

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates