Monday 25 May 2015

# apps # beauty

What's On My iPhone?



Hi guys,
     I thought I would do a new type of video on my channel - one which I really like watching because I am super nosy!

I have had a lot of people ask me about how I edit my photos on Instagram - including my sisters - so I thought I would show you all of my apps that I have on my phone. 

Now, my phone isn't the latest model, as I don't really see much point in having the latest iPhone, as I have a MacBook, a Canon DSLR and a Canon Vlogging Camera (SX600 HD). Because I have these, I don't feel the need to buy a phone with the most amazing camera (I literally don't need it).

Check out the video above to have a look at the apps I use on my iPhone, and how I use them. Also, if you want to know where my phone case is from, it's just from eBay :)

Enjoy,
Chloe :) xoxo

subscribe to my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/chloeluckin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates