Saturday 2 December 2017

# anniversary meal # boots

OOTD #12 - Anniversary Date Night

Hi Guys,

On 19th December, it was mine and Neil's 8 Year Anniversary, so we decided togo out for a lovely meal and go to the German Market.

I bought this dress a couple of months ago, when it started to get to Autumn, but was still pretty warm, and I just hadn't had any chance to wear it! I thought this day was the perfect opportunity to wear it, as it's beautiful and feels a little romantic with the roses on it. I love the fact that this dress is off the shoulder, or you can make it short sleeved. It's very versatile, and I love having 2 dresses in 1!

It's now Winter, so I had to wear tights with it, which I was really bummed about, but I managed to find these temperature tights. These tights keep you col when its warm, and keep you warm when you're cold What a great invention!

Of course, I wore a coat over this, and gloves because it was just way too cold!

We had a lovely night, and the food was delicious!




What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Hollister
Tights: Primark (here)
Boots: River Island
Watch: Michael Kors (here)
Bag: Michael Kors (here)

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here
Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates