Tuesday 19 December 2017

# beauty # chloe luckin

CHRISTMAS MAKEUP!!!



Hi Guys,


I've filmed my Christmas/Holiday Makeup for this year - I wasn't able to upload one last year because there were many problems with my Mac and Camera.


This makeup look is one of my favourites, and I think it's my favourite Christmas Look I've created! I wanted to create a look using the main colours for Christmas - Green and Red - and I feel that this look shows that off!


After I filmed this tutorial, I kept it on all day and felt completely christmassy and festive, and I had compliments from my Mum and Neil on the eyeliner. So, it gets their seal of approval too!


I wanted to create something that was easy to do on the eyes - there are only a few products used - and so that even if you're not as confident with wearing colours, it'll be easy to pull off.




Check out the video (above), and let me know if you recreate this look this holiday season!

Enjoy,

Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here

Subscribe to my vlog channel here
Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates