Monday 1 January 2018

# boots # Christmas

OOTD #13 - Christmas Eve!

Hi Guys,

On Christmas Eve, me and Neil decided to go out for a drink for a couple of hours.

We wanted to take in the Christmas atmosphere and go somewhere to relax, just us two, so we decided to go to The Belfry. It's an amazing Hotel and Golf Resort, where he is also a member, so we thought that this was the best place to go, as it's always relaxing, and it's lovely to see other families go there together.

They played Christmas songs on the entire time, and they were getting ready for a singer and a jazz band to come on later in the evening - which we missed because they came on very late!
It was amazing to see everyone there with their families, having fun, getting together, and it just felt extra special.

I love Christmas - it's my favourite time of the year - and this Christmas Eve was amazing!

I wanted to dress my outfit up a little, as we were going some place nice, but I didn't want it to be too dressy. These boots are the perfect item to take my outfit from day to night. I bought them a few years ago for Forever 21, and I always love wearing them.

I enjoyed this outfit so much, that I actually wore it to our Boxing Day meal too, but just changed the top to the same top but in a darker colour.

I hope you all had a beautiful Christmas, New Year, and had an amazing holiday!





What I'm Wearing:
Top: Hollister
Boots: Forever 21
Jeans: Next (here)
Belt: River Island (here)
Watch: Michael Kors (here)
Bag: Michael Kors (here)

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here
Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates