Wednesday 17 January 2018

# chinatown # chloe luckin

Christmas In London!!!



Hi Guys,

Just before Christmas, me and Neil decided to go on a little day trip to London. We;ve always wanted to go during Christmas, as they have all of the decorations, and Winter Wonderland - which I've always wanted to go to.

For this trip, we didn't really have a specific schedule of where we were going and what time, but we knew that we wanted to get the most out our day, and to see or do things we haven't seen before. See video above.

The first stop, the Natural History Museum. We've been here once before, but we didn't really get around to seeing much, as they closed off some the exhibitions as they were replacing them with new things. This time, we took our time, managed to see a lot more things, and we finally went up the giant escalator to Space!
Also, because it was Christmas, they have an iceskating rink outside of the museum, which looked like a lot of fun. We decided not to do this, as I'm going to Florida next month, and because I'm such an accident prone person, I thought I'd fall over and break my arm...again!

For our lunch, we ended over to Chinatown to our favourite place to eat - Superstar. The food is simply delicious, and well priced and they're so nice in there!
If you're headed to Chinatown, definitely go to Superstar!

Our ;last stop of the day was Winter Wonderland. I've seen this all over Instagram, as most celebrities were invited to it before openings and it looked amazing.
I just assumed that it would be a small fair with a little German Market. Boy was I wrong.
Once we got in - after 30 minutes of waiting - we headed straight for the ticket booth and went to buy our tickets. When we mentioned that we wanted the tickets for about 15 minutes time, she said that they can only do it an hour in advance, because it takes so long to get there.
It actually took us 25 minutes to find the attraction we were looking for, and it really wasn't easy to find!

The attraction we went into at Winter Wonderland was the Ice Kingdom.
This was an incredible attraction, as everything was carved out of ice and snow. They had sea creatures, submarines, mermaids and mermen, a giant ice kingdom with merman infant where you could climb and so much more. The temperature was -10 degrees Celsius so it was bloody freezing, but it was amazing!

This trip to London was incredible, and I'll always remember it! If you go to London duringChristmas, I recommend you checking out everything in this vlog!

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here
Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates