Sunday 4 February 2018

# affordable # affordable brushes

TESTING ILLUMINATE COSMETICS BY ASHLEY TISDALE!



Hi Guys,

Recently, I've been testing out a lot of makeup, and have been doing a couple more First Impression Videos.

In my newest video, I test out a brand which I have been excited to test since last year. And I've finally managed to buy pretty much everything on the website, and test it out in this video for you.

In this video, I test out everything from the Illuminate by Ashley Tisdale Cosmetics line. Everything is affordable, cruelty free, and you can purchase them on the BH Cosmetics website, or the Illuminate website.
Usually with a celebrity brand, the prices are very expensive, but with Illuminate Cosmetics, each item is priced between $3-$13.

The products I tested out in this video are:
Illuminate by Ashley Beach Goddess Palette - $11.99
Illuminate by Ashley Goddess Palette - $12.99
Illuminate by Ashley 8 Piece Brush Set - $12.99
Illuminate by Ashley Cream Cheek and Lip Tints in Rose, Coco, Red Velvet and Espresso - $2.50
Illuminate by Ashley Illuminating Shimmer in Shimmering Sand and Beach Bum - $2.50
Illuminate by Ashley Liquid Lipstick in London and Miami - $6.99
Illuminate by Ashley Enhancing Lipgloss in Aloha, Hibiscus and Coral Reef - $2.50

Check out my video (above) to see what I though of every product, and check in the info box for my final update.

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here
Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates