Wednesday 3 January 2018

# adidas superstar # baking

What I Got For Christmas 2017!



Hi Guys,

Every year, I always do one of these videos on my Youtube Channel, because I LOVE watching these, and I know that some of you love watching these types of videos too! (I'm very nosey)

As a followup to my Christmas Wishlist (here), I do this video so that you can see which items - if any - I receive from my Wishlist. Also, you can see everything that I receive from friends and family for Christmas.

I must warn you, this year there is so much chocolate!!! Which I'm not complaining about because I love chocolate!

I'm thankful for everything that I receive at Christmas, as I know that everyone has put thought into my present. Christmas is my favourite time of the year, and I both love and hate trying to decide what to buy people every year.

Also this year, I bought myself a little something, like I do every year, and you will see it in this video. I'm so excited to start using it, and I waited such a long time for it to come back in stock!

This year, I was pretty good with buying presents and was ahead of the game. I bought both of my sisters' presents in July so I got a great early start, and all of them apart from 1 were bought in November. I always seem to never have money in December, so this was a great plan!

To see what I got for Christmas, check out the video above.

Also, we're incredibly close to 5,000 subscribers (less than 200 away), so keep subscribing and sharing, and there will be a new giveaway at this milestone!

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here
Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates