Sunday 24 November 2013

New Blog...

Hi guys,
     I've received a lot of positive feedback from my YouTube channel, I've decided to create a new blog for hair and beauty.
     I love beauty and hair, and I love testing out new products that everyone suggests to me, (as you all know if you have seen my YouTube). Because I don't have enough time to record all of these tests on video, so thought I would create a blog so I could share all of my products out with you all.
     If you have any products you wish me to try out, just email or message me on here, or on my YouTube channel.
     On every post, If I am testing out products, I will write all about the product, the promises, and my review (as well and pictures and sometimes videos). My blog wont just be about trying new products, it will also be about beauty, hair and how to's.
     Check out my posts, YouTube and become a subscriber (on YouTube) and a follower on here :)
Thanks guys,
Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates