Saturday 9 April 2016

# beauty # blue eyes

Florida 2016 Vlogs!!!





Hi Guys,
You will probably already know that I went on holiday to Florida in February, and took my camera to film the whole thing for you!

I have recently started to upload the vlogs to my main channel - as I know that a lot of you guys wanted to see them on my main channel, instead of my vlog channel, where my weekly vlogs go.

I'm so excited to be sharing my beautiful holiday with you, - sharing the places I visited and the things that I did.

Thank you for all of the beautiful and positive comments on my vlogs so far, I really appreciate it, and I'm so happy you're enjoying them too!

The first two vlogs are listed below for you. Or, you can click on the images to take you to the video on that day!

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

subscribe to my Main Channel Here.
subscribe to my Vlog Channel Here.

Day 1 & 2 - Islands Of Adventure!

Day 3 & 4 - Sea Wold & Lake Buena Vista Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates