Sunday 30 April 2017

# day date # fashion

OOTD #1 - Spring Day Date!

Hi guys,

I've recently been uploading my Outfits Of The Day to my Instagram (here)  - if you've been following me for the past couple of months, you would have noticed some outfit pictures popping up!

I've been wanting to make some outfit posts for a while, but just haven't had the confidence or the time! My good friend Kat, is a photographer, and she said that she'd start doing photoshoots with me, so I can make my Instagram more professional. Also, I feel that it's a great way for me to give you guys some outfit inspiration if you're stuck (I keep looking on Pinterest and Instagram for inspiration when I have no clue what to wear).

Recently, I purchased my DREAM BAG and have been obsessed with it and have been using it almost every day when I'm not at work, so you'll probably see A LOT of this bag in my OOTD posts.

Here's my first OOTD post on my blog from yesterday. Neil took me out for a Day Date, and I thought this outfit suited the occasion as well as the weather. I don't know if you've all heard, but we actually had snow in the UK earlier this week...and it's APRIL!





Top: River Island (Sold Out)
Jeans: Primark 
Belt: Primark
Boots: River Island (similar
Bag: Louis Vuitton (here
Watch: Michael Kors (here)

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here
Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates