Thursday 26 October 2017

# beauty # beauty blogger

Makeup Declutter - Part 1 (Foundations, Concealers, Primers & Setting Sprays)



Hi Guys,

I've been waiting for quite a while to film my Makeup Declutter series, as my makeup collection has gotten just too much!

 If you've seen my Makeup Collection videos (Part 1 & Part 2), you will know that I have A LOT of makeup, and I'm basically a hoarder.
So last week, I decided that enough was enough, I had no room left to put my new purchases, and I just had way too many products in each of my drawers. I decided that it's finally time for me to clear out my drawers, and get rid of anything that I either don't us, is the wrong colour for me, is empty, or has expired.

Going into this, I didn't realise exactly how many products I had, until I had emptied them out onto my floor. The sheer amount of foundations I had completely baffled me, and I knew I had a problem!

In this Makeup Declutter series, I've gone through 5 of my drawers, and decided to try to get rid of around half of my makeup collection.

The first drawer wasn't very hard for me - I pretty much knew which foundations I used and which ones I wanted to keep. There were a few that I hadn't used for a while, so it was nice to be able to see them. Seeing them again, made me think that I really need to start using them or just bin them once and for all.

With all of the makeup I get rid of, I will be giving it to friends and family (if it's been used), selling them (if they've never been opened), or chucking in the bin (if they're empty).

I'm impressed with how well I managed to do on this drawer, and I have so much more room in my drawer, and can finally see everything in there!

To check out the video, click the video above!

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my Vlog channel here
Follow me on Instagram here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates