Sunday 16 March 2014

# america # beauty

Back From Florida & New Video!

Hey guys,
So as you may know, I've been on holiday to Florida for just over 2 weeks at the end of February, which is why my account was a little inactive and I didn't upload for the whole time I was in Florida. I'm very sorry about this, mainly it was to do with the Wi-Fi in the villa I was staying at, which wasn't good at all and I couldn't watch videos, upload videos or reply to your comments. But now that I'm back, I've finally had chance to do all of that.
     Yesterday, I managed to upload a new video, which shows all of the items which I bought on my holiday (well the things I haven't used up anyway). I've also finally managed to reply to all of your comments also. I didn't realise I had so many comments within my 2 weeks away, and I'm so happy for all of the positive comments you've given me! Thank you all so much!
     Because of me being away, I also haven't managed to upload new First Impressions Friday videos as well, which I promised I would do every Friday. but I can promise that I have a new F.I.F to come this Friday coming. so keep your eyes peeled for that! and thank you for being so patient with me! :)

Hope you enjoy the video and make sure that you subscribe to my channel here!

Chloe :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates