Wednesday 16 April 2014

# beauty products # Benefit

Taylor Swift Make-up Tutorial


I've been huge fan of make-up for a very long time, and have been doing a few make-up tutorials on YouTube. I like to experiment with different shade, and palettes, so I know what is a great look before I did a tutorial.
     I love Taylor Swift's makeup, and she always looks flawless, but looks as though she does minimal effort , which I think is great! I decided to try out some products that I've either had for a long time, or new products, and incorporate that into a new makeup tutorial. I used this tutorial to my advantage because I am fair skinned, and so is she, so knew I had an advantage and it would more or less suit my skin tone.
     All of the products that I used are my own and have worked amazingly for my skin, and here are the products and brushes I used to create this look:

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Light Porcelain
Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation in Ivory
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
Dainty Doll Eyeshadow Base
MUA Undressed Palette
MUA Undress Me Too Palette
Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline 24hour Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black
Maybelline Big Eyes The Falsies Waterproof Mascara in Black
Benefit Boiing Concealer in 01
Rimmel Sun Shimmer in Light Matte
Soap and Glory Love At First Blush
Kelly Brook Lip Crayon in Red
MUA Matte Lipstick in Scarlett Siren
Fearne Cotton Lipgloss in Red

Brushes used:
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Real Techniques Contour Brush
Real Techniques Detailing Brush
Fearne Cotton Double Ended Brushes


I feel as though I pulled off the look very well, and captured her technique greatly. Have a look at the video, and see if you want to have a go!

Chloe :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates