Saturday 26 April 2014

# beauty # Benefit

What's in My Makeup Bag?


I like to switch up certain products in my make-up bag every now and again. Maybe some I like at the beginning, and then am not fond of, or some I like to repurchase over an over again!
    I have a annoying skin type, and can only find a few specific face products which actually work on my skin and don't irritate me. My skin is sensitive, and dry-combination, plus I suffer with acne. I know that there are a lot of people who have similar skin to me, and want to know products that won't irritate themselves, and also some people would just like to know what I use. so I decided to create a video showing the products which I keep in my lovely little panda bear make-up bag.
     The products which are in my makeup bag are:
  • Nivea daily moisture primer
  • Garnier Skin Naturals Moisture Match Face Cream in Dry/Very Dry Skin
  • Vaseline Rose Tint Lip Balm
  • EOS Summer Fruits Lip Balm
  • MUA Gel Eyeliner in Black
  • Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Waterproof Mascara
  • Soap & Glory Love At First Blush
  • Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
  • Rimmel soft kohl eyeliner in Black
  • Benefit Boiing Concealer in 001
  • Rimmel sun shimmer in Light Matte
there are also reviews on each products in the video.
Enjoy, and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/chloeluckinphotos

Thanks guys,
Chloe :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates