Thursday 19 November 2015

# affordable # beauty

NYX is now in the UK!

Hi Guys,
If you are as obsessed as me with Makeup, and have been watching Youtube for a number of years, you will have seen so many Youtubers talking about NYX Cosmetics, and how great their products are!

If you live here in the UK, then you know how hard it was for us to get our hands on NYX (Amazon wanted atlas triple the price of the retail price).

I went online, doing a little bit of shopping, the other week, and came across NYX at Feelunique. I was so shocked and super excited to get my hands on some of these products - is that crazy? - but was disappointed when I found out that the majority of their items were sold out! Especially the ones which I wanted to purchase.

Skip ahead a couple of hours, and I'm searching for my favourite Dry Shampoo on Boots - Batiste in Dark Brunette, if you didn't already know  - and saw that they have recently just stocked NYX! Cue the childlike screams - and I managed to pick up everything I wanted for the same price, and none was Out Of Stock - Hooray!!

I picked up 3 products in total, but these are ones which I have been researching for a long time, so I knew straight away that I wanted them.

Check out everything that I purchased in my New Beauty Haul (below).



All of the NYX Products were purchased from www.boots.com.

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates