Monday 30 November 2015

# british # brunette

How To Find The Best Hair Extensions For Your Hair Type!

Hi Guys,

For the last couple of years, I have been getting lots and lots of comments from you lovely people all about Hair Extensions.

I have been uploading DIY Hair Extension Videos for the last two years, and I have answered so many of your questions in FAQ videos on my channel. A question that always keeps popping up on my videos, is about if a specific type of extension will be ok in specific types of hair.

I thought that it would just be easier for me to do a whole video on which extensions are the best for which hair type - obviously you don't have to go and have these specific extensions done. I thought this would be a great way to answer all of these questions, and to offer my own experience, my professional opinion (I'm a Qualified Hair Extension Stylist), and things that I had learnt when I was training in Hair Extensions.

I have had so much experience with extensions, and have tried the majority of extensions (I also have some reviews on my channel), and have a great idea of what worked and didn't work in my hair. Also, the positives and negatives of these extensions. The only extensions which I don't have a personal experience with are weaves - my hair is too thin for weaves.

If you have any more questions, which I haven't answered in this video - or in my other extension videos on my channel - just leave me a comment either here, or on my videos, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel: www.youtube.com/chloeluckin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates