Tuesday 8 December 2015

# baby doll # chloe luckin

Christmas Wishlist 2015!


Hi Guys,

So, every year I get asked by my friends, family and Neil, 'What do you want for Christmas?'. My answer is always the same every year, 'I don't know! :(' - with the sad face, because I just can't make up my mind.

I have FINALLY come up with some ideas on some present which I am wishing for - I don't think I will get the bag though, eh? Obviously, I will be super happy and grateful if I don't receive any of these gifts, but I thought I would do a little Wishlist, in case any certain people are reading this and don't know what I would like.

Here, I'll explain why I am wishing for these presents, after spending a very long time in trying to find four things.


Estee Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge EDP

I had a sample of this perfume, a couple of months ago when I purchased a new bottle of my holy grail Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, and I have to say that I am in LOVE with it!
You literally only need one spray of this, and it is so strong that you don't need any more. The smell is like something I've never smelt before - it has a strong floral smell at first, and then has hints of berries. Strange? I know.
I was complimented on this by so many people, and I have to say that this is one of my favourite scents that I have ever smelt.

Smashbox #Shapemasters Palette

Now, the only reason that I saw this and knew that I wanted it, was whenI went into Boots with my Mum, and this was half price. There is absolutely no way that I would have asked for this with it being £60 - that's just waaay too much and I would never want anyone to pay that much for a palette.

As I was researching this, I knew that it was something special. It has contour, brows, and eyeshadow all in one. It would be a great palette to take with you if you were travelling, and you wanted one palette for everything. I have seen some swatches and reviews, and some of these colours look Stunning.

YSL Baby Doll Mascara Gift Set

I hauled this mascara a couple on months ago on my channel, and I can't wait for my mascara which I am using to run out, so I can finally open this baby. 
Every time I watch Casey Holmes' video on this mascara, I just fall in love with it even more. Even though I haven't tried this yet, I am hoping that I will love it, and would obviously need a back up. Plus, this gift set just looks BEAUTIFUL!
Hopefully, I won't have the same problem with this mascara as I did with my Lancome Hypnose mascara from last year. I now have a gift set of that, which I don't think I will be reaching for, although I am super grateful for receiving it last Christmas. 

Michael Kors Selma Saffiano Medium Tote 

Last, but not least, I am wishing for this gorgeous bag, in my favourite shade - PINK!
Now, I know that I will most definitely not get this for Christmas, but a girl can dream. (I'll probably end up purchasing it from America when I go next year anyway for half of the price). 
This bag is so stunning, amazing quality, and not too expensive for a Designer Handbag. I already have my Hamilton Tote which I purchased from the US a couple of years ago, and it is still going strong. 
Michael Kors bags, are the only designer bags which I lust over, and this is no exception!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates