Thursday 24 December 2015

# chloe luckin # Christmas

Christmas Day Makeup Tutorial!!!



Hi guys,

I have uploaded my second of both of my Christmas makeup tutorials. Incase you are struggling with any ideas for tomorrow's big day, then I have uploaded a couple of ideas which you might like to recreate.

This one is all about the bold red lips, and the glittery eyes - the glitter is iridescent so looks as though it is different colours in every light. The glitter which I have used is the SugarPill Lumi Loose Eyeshadow, which I have to say that I am obsessed with. using this with my Too Faced Glitter Glue, helps it to stay on ALL DAY AND NIGHT!

I love this classic look on Christmas, with the red, white, and green.

The majority of these products are Drugstore, but you can easily find dupes for the products which are high end. I have also used a product which is an incredible dupe for the Chanel Tan De Chanel Soleil Bronzer. I love this, and it works perfectly on my pale skin. An amazing point is that it is less than £5!

Enjoy the tutorial,
Chloe xoxo

Please don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/chloeluckin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates