Tuesday 22 December 2015

# affordable # beauty

Holiday Party Makeup Tutorial!



Hi Guys,

Every year, I am obsessed with the Holidays - Christmas is my favourite time of the year - and I always like a good excuse to film a new makeup tutorial. I didn't manage to create a Holiday tutorial last year, but uploaded a Get Ready With Me for Boxing Day.

I decided to do two different looks for the Christmas Holiday Season, and the first being my bold eyes, nude lips look. This look isn't as easy as the other, but it looks GORGEOUS!

I haven't really touched my TheBalm Nudetude Palette (swatches here) in a long time, but recently tried it again, and have fallen back in love with it! I wanted to make the eyes the main focus, so decided to add a pink-nude lip (Kate Moss Nude Lipstick in 45), which is great for all skin tones.

Almost all of these products used are drugstore and affordable, and anyone on any budget will be able to recreate this.

The tutorial is below for this look, and the new tutorial for the next look, will
be up tomorrow.

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel here, or www.youtube.com/chloeluckin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates