Wednesday 16 December 2015

# blog # british

VLOGMAS!!!



Hi Guys,

If you have been watching my channel for the last couple of weeks, you will know that I haven't taken part in Vlogmas. Well, that's all changed now!

I have finally uploaded a vlog for vlogmas - which I started in the 15th December. The reason? I have been working full time, including in December, but I have now broken up for christmas, and won't be back at work until January so I have so much more spare time on my hands! YAY!

Here, I have attached my first Day of Vlogmas, where I have a trip to Costco, a mini haul from Victoria's Secret, and explain why I've only just started Vlogmas now.

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/chloeluckin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates