Tuesday 26 January 2016

# beauty # before and after

Vlogging!

So, one of my New Years Resolutions for this year, is to do more vlogging.

I took part in half of Vlogmas last year, and I really enjoyed it, and I have decided that I would LOVE to do some more vlogging on my vlog channel!

Now, I am at work full time on the weekdays, so there is absolutely no point in my vlogging during the week - all you will be seeing is car vlogs, and I have a feeling that you guys wouldn't be very interested in watching me sit in a car and talking about random things.

Another reason why I don't usually vlog, is because on my weekends I like to relax, and they are pretty boring. Sometimes I might go to town with my Mum, or do a little shopping, but Sundays are always Lazy Days, so I doubt you would also like to watch me sitting on the sofa, watching a different movie every week! Just a little bit boring! :)

I noticed that I have pretty ,much been abandoning my Vlog Channel, and have only uploaded 2 videos - for some reason I decided to upload my vlogmas to my main channel, which was pretty silly.

However, I have now uploaded a NEW video to my Vlog Channel, and I think some of you would really enjoy it! I have added the vlog below for you.

Let me know your feedback, and let me know which types of videos you would like to see next!

Make sure to subscribe to my Vlog Channel and my Main Channel (click on the links).

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates