Wednesday 27 January 2016

# before and after # blue eyes

Get Ready With Me!!!



Hi Guys,

If you watch my channel regularly, you will know that I have only ever done two Get Ready With Me videos. I don't really tend to do these very often, as I usually have my makeup already half prepared when I go out.

For instance, if I'm going out after work, I will already apply a long-lasting foundation, mascara, eyeshadow, blush and bronzer. So, when I come home, I will only need to apply a little eyeliner and some lipstick, then voila, I am ready!

I realised that when I get ready for work, I always do the same makeup routine, but change up the eyeshadows. Because it is so quick an easy for me to do, I thought that a Get Ready With Me video would be PERFECT!

It's also great for you guys who go to work, school or college, and don't want to apply a tonne of makeup, but still want it to look natural and flawless.

Almost all of these products (except mascara) are drugstore, so will suit every budget, and you can easily copy this makeup. When I don't use my YSL Baby Doll Mascara, I always go to my Benefit Roller Lash, or the extremely amazing and super affordable Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara - which is my favourite Drugstore mascara at the moment.

Have fun watching, and recreating this look.

I hope you enjoyed getting ready with me for work!

Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here
Subscribe to my Vlog Channel here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates