Thursday 19 May 2016

# attractions # chloe luckin

More Florida Vlogs 2016!!!


Hi Guys,

I've been uploading my Florida Vlogs more frequently on my main channel, so thought that I'd include them here, incase you haven't seen them yet.

I know that some of you really enjoy watching these vlogs, and feel as though it's a great way for you all to see some fun things you can do in Florida, if you're going to visit for the first time, or if you're visiting for the hundredth time!

Here are the next two vlogs from Florida.

On these days I filmed:
Days 5 & 6: Travelled for the first time on the Hogwarts Express, from Islands of Adventure, to Universal Studios. I also show you around Islands Of Adventure, and the newer parts of Universal Studios.
Also, we visited the Florida Mall and did a bit of shopping!
Days 7 & 8: I give you a mini tour of the outside of our Villa, ad a mini tour of our Giant Car!
Also, we visited Gator Land for the first time, which was very exciting! We've wanted to visit Gator Land for years, and only just managed to do it this year, and it didn't disappoint!
Also, we visited Universal Studios and Islands Of Adventure again, and visited some places which we hadn't done so far this holiday.

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates