Wednesday 18 May 2016

# beauty # chloe luckin

April Hits & Misses!



Hi Guys,

So, it's been a while since I did a 'favourites' video, so thought that as it's the first 'Favourites' video this year, I'd change it up a little.

Now, the reason I haven't uploaded a 'Favourites' video in a long time, is because I didn't really try out any new products which had the WOW factor, and I didn't really try out many new products really.

As I have been testing out some new products - some have been great, and some have been completely crap - I thought that I would make these videos include my hits and misses. I prefer watching these types of videos, because I love to know what works, and what doesn't work. And recently, I have tried out quite a few products which really didn't work, and aren't worth the money.

This isn't to say that I hate everything from the brands that are featured under the 'misses' category, it just shows specific products which I felt didn't work for me.

As I've been doing quite a few First Impressions videos, I thought the best way to give you a little update, was to include them in this video, an I have to say, my first impressions haven't turned out too well so far this year!

I haven't just included products which I have tested out this month, I've also included my favourite movies!

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my youtube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates