Friday 29 September 2017

# beauty # clothing

HUGE Fashion & Beauty Haul!



Hi Guys,

I don't really film many hauls on my channel, as I haven't really been making a lot of purchases recently. I've been trying to cut down on the amount of makeup I've been buying - my Alex 9 Drawers are completely full of makeup, and you would have guessed that's the reason if you had seen my Makeup Collection Videos! (Part 1, Part 2)

A couple of weeks ago, I ventured out shopping with my friend Rhi, and she's such a bad influence on me when we go shopping, because I end up buying so many things. I literally came back with bags in bags, full up to the top...it wasn't good for my bank balance!

I accumulated quite a few things from this shopping trip, and the week before, so thought I'd incorporate everything into a video. I know that some of you guys like watching my hauls, and there might be some new products in here that you'd like to get another opinion on. I will be doing a First Impression video on a products I purchased in this video, and I can't wait!

To see everything I have in this haul, just click on the video above. There are some great things from Hollister (obviously, and I'm obsessed with Hollister), the Disney Store, Victoria's Secret, and much more.

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here
Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates