Wednesday 20 September 2017

# affordable # fashion

OOTD #10 - Khaki Dress Night Out!

Hi Guys,

Two weeks ago, I went out with my work friends, as my friend Soph was leaving to go to a new job. We had a lovely meal, and then it was off to town for drinks!

I'm one of those people who aren't very comfortable in heels, and would rather wear boots or sandals. One reason is because I'm so tall (5ft 10), and I'm taller than most of the ladies in the office, so if I wear heels, I look like a giant! Also, I like to be able to walk everywhere easily, without feeling like I'm going to slip any moment.

This outfit was the perfect outfit for me, and I didn't need to worry about eating too much, as the dress is nice and flowy, and the boots are perfect for any occasion.

I had a lovely night out, and obviously I'll miss Soph not being in the office any more, but I'll still be able to see her outside of work. :)

As usual, my entire outfit - minus my watch - are from the High Street, and nothing costs over £35.




What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Primark
Belt: From A Boutique
Watch: Michael Kors (here)
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Bag: River Island

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here
Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates