Wednesday 19 October 2022

# cruelty free # cruelty free makeup

Is the NEW Tarte Tartelette Tubing Mascara Worth It?!

 


Hi guys,

I recently tested out the Tarte Tartelette Tubing Mascara on my channel as I’ve been intrigued by the great TikTok reviews I’ve seen. Mascara and foundation tend to be my favourite makeup products to test so I was so excited to see if it actually works.

The mascara retails for £23/$24 so is quite high up there with the price, however you can purchase a travel size for £14 if you’re not sure if you’d like it. I purchased this for £10 from their website when they had a sale going on (they usually have a couple a year), so I’d say to wait until they have a sale if you’re not sure if you’d like it but you want to buy a full size just in case.

In all honesty, I don’t really know what the difference between a tubing mascara and a normal mascara is, so I went into this review just assuming they were the same, but I applied specifically how it says on the website. 


Claims 

- 24 hour flake-free, smudge proof and Sweatproof.

- Lengthens, volumizes and curls the lashes 

- 360 degree lash comb separates and lifts for fanned-out definition 

- Conditioning shea butter, castor oil and lifting plant waxes (helping lashes grow)

- Easy removal 

- 2 coats gives the appearance of lash extensions 


As with all tarte products, the mascara is cruelty free and is also vegan. 

With all of these claims, it seemed as though the mascara is the perfect one.

Check out my video above, to see if it lived up to the claims or if you should just save your money! 

Enjoy,

Chloe xoxo 


Subscribe to my YouTube channel here 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates