Friday 21 October 2022

# date outfit # day out

OOTD #18 - Sightseeing to Date Night


Hi Guys,

I’m back with another Outfit of the Day. 

This one is a strange photo because I only managed to get one with Neil photobombing me! 

This outfit I wore during the day for sightseeing in London, and just changed the top for the evening. When we stay overnight, we don’t like to pack a lot because it can get too heavy when we’re carrying it on the tube to get to Euston Station. 

These shoes are absolutely INCREDIBLE! I feel like I’m walking on clouds and they’re super comfortable. I bought 4 pairs of them last summer and they’re my go-to shoe when it’s hot. They’re waterproof, easy clean if they get dirty and just the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn. They’re perfect for walking far or shopping! They also have memory foam so it’s super comfortable on your feet. 

The only expensive part of my outfit is my Louis Vuitton Bag (however I did buy it a few years ago when it was a third of the price it is brand new now!)

My jeans were in the sale from Hollister for £16, and they have been my go-to pair of jeans during summer. They go with SO MANY outfits. Because I’m so tall and I have a pretty thin figure with not much of a bum, the only jeans which tend to fit me perfectly are Hollister and Tommy Hilfiger. 



Top: Primark
Jeans: Hollister (here)
Shoes: Sketchers (here - different colour)
Bag: Louis Vuitton Pochette Accessoires (NEW - here; PRELOVED - here
Bag Strap: from my Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandouliere 30


Thanks for viewing,
Chloe xoxo 

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates