Monday 21 November 2022

# autumn # autumn fashion

Autumn/Winter Hollister Haul!




 Hi guys,


As you know, I have a bit of an obsession with Hollister because their clothes are AMAZING quality and last forever! 

It actually took me until about 5-6 years ago before I stepped foot in a Hollister store because they were so dark and like beach huts, but after my friend Rhi made me go in with her, I was hooked! 


I tend to do a Hollister haul around every season because I can always find some great pieces, and as they tend to re-release some of the same clothes each year, the pieces last such a long time and are always on style! 


Everything I picked up in this haul was on offer or in the sale, and I got them for great prices! 


As with all of my hauls, I also try on each piece so you can see what they look like. I also let you know the prices I paid, as well as the size I picked each piece up in. 


Enjoy,

Chloe xoxo


Subscribe to my YouTube channel: here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates