Friday 31 January 2014

# chloeluckinphotos # cosmetics

First Impressions Friday!

I love doing reviews but I knew that I did a lack of review videos, and I just always try different products. So I wondered, what about sharing my First Impression of these products with everyone.
     I've seen a lot of videos of reviewers using Fridays as their designated day for doing these review so decide I would hop on the band wagon and do Fridays as my first impressions days. There are so many new products I would love to try out, and if I didn't like them, I could always return them back to the store, or give them to some friends or family members who would actually like them if I didn't. Obviously I would give other people my mascaras or pencil eyeliners, they could get an infection!
     I decided just after Christmas I would do these videos, so my subscribers could easily know that I was doing a new review every Friday of new products.
     I received a Soap & Glory Thick and Fast mascara for Christmas, so decided that was to be my first video. I then saw a new foundation in my local drugstore so decided to try that out too! (it said that it was full coverage and I needed a full coverage foundation really bad.
So here are my first two first impressions videos. See if I liked them or didn't.

Enjoy,
Chloe :)

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates