Tuesday 14 January 2014

# beauty # Benefit

First Youtube Make-up Tutorial! (New Years Eve)

Since I've bought some new make-up palettes, I've been doing a lot of different looks with my eyes. So when it came to New Years Eve, I thought I'd try one out to show you all in a tutorial.
     The look for new years eve was bold lips and rose gold eyes. For this, I used some great drugstore make-up from brands such as Benefit, Rimmel, MUA, Eylure, Eyeko and Soap & Glory!
    
This is my completed look from my instagram (sorry the eye shadow isn't that clear)
 
 
To have a look at how you can do this tutorial yourself, here's the video! To have a look at my channel and to subscribe, click here!
 
Thanks guys,
Chloe :)
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates