Tuesday 14 January 2014

# beauty # blue eyes

Make-up Palettes!

Since I've started taking notice of my make-up and eye shadow recently, I've started buying eye shadow palettes. I have never just gone out and bought an eye shadow palette before, because I just didn't see the point of using eye shadow. 

I just thought it was something that I didn't need to use. That was until I started watching more and more YouTube tutorials on make-up and from where I saw how some YouTube gurus look absolutely perfect from the way they do their eye shadow. Who would have thought that a little bit of contouring and eye shadow could make such a difference.

     The you tubers I am talking about are ones like Casey Holmes and Tanya Burr. Since being a subscriber to their channels, I've noticed how beautiful you can make your make-up. There really is an art to it. Who knew that you could make your eyebrows the focus by highlighting them? Not me!
     
Because of this, I recently went out a few weeks ago and purchased two eye shadow palettes that I've heard so many people rave about. These palettes are the MUA eye shadow palettes "Undressed" and "Undress me Too". So many people have said how they are amazing dupes for the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. So thought I'd buy them. They are only £4 each, so this was pretty great.

     So far, I'm having a lot of fun with these palettes. Although I must say, I'm liking the "Undressed" palette more than the other. Only because I much prefer using Rose Gold colours in the winter, because they look super beautiful against my pale skin tone. But the Golds in the other palette would look so cute against my tanned skin tone in the spring/summer, or even when I go to Florida late next month!

     I'm also thinking about buying the new Naked 3 palette. Mainly because I'm getting so much better at using multiple colours in my eye tutorials now, I feel as though I'm ready for more. It's sort of an addiction!

Let me know which types of colours you prefer using in the different seasons! Check out my YouTube channel, and subscribe here!

Chloe :)
           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates