Monday 17 November 2014

# alice in wonderland # beauty

Creepy Cat Halloween Make-up Tutorial!



Hi guys,
     For Halloween, I was unsure of what I wanted to dress as. I also knew that I really wanted to create my first make-up tutorial for Halloween. I had a little think, and took my inspiration from one of my favourite movies - Alice In Wonderland. I also knew that I wanted to use affordable products, as like me, not a lot of you can afford to purchase expensive products - especially for only one night.
     I managed to find a few products in my make-up storage, and also purchased some very affordable face paints to create the look. Also, as I am very prone to acne, I wanted an alternative for the face base than just face paint for those of you like me.
     I created the look as a trial first, and uploaded a photo to my instagram and my facebook pages, and was overwhelmed by people saying how much they wanted a tutorial and how much they loved it! The next day, I filmed my tutorial, and was pretty happy with the outcome! Even my work colleagues were giving me amazing compliments on it!
     So here is my complete make-up tutorial (above), and here is the list of the products which I used.
  • Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
  • Rimmel Match Perfection in Light Porcelain
  • Snazaroo Face Paint in Black & White
  • Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil in Black
  • Snazaroo face Paint Brushes
  • Bourjois Lady in Black Eyelashes
  • Technic Electric Palette (dupe for the Urban Decay Electric Palette for £1.99)

Enjoy!
Chloe :) xoxo

don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel here. Or www.youtube.com/chloeluckinphotos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates